Collinson Forex Limited is committed to protecting your privacy
- Collinson Forex Limited is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information and complying with the Privacy Act 1993.
- Your personal information is stored in secure databases that are managed by Collinson Forex Limited.
- Your personal information remains private and confidential to Collinson Forex Limited. Without your permission we do not rent, sell, or exchange your personal information.
- Unless we reasonably believe that we are required to do so by law, we will only pass on your information to other organisations where we intend to communicate with you through third parties contracted to supply services to Collinson Forex Limited (e.g. mailing houses).
- If you are under 16 years old, we suggest that you ask your parents or guardian before signing up for this application.
Collection of personal information
- Collinson Forex Limited collects information about our supporters, service users and website users, including:
- Personal information that you provide voluntarily when registering and completing forms;
- Website usage information through tracking your individual click behaviour; and
- Aggregated website traffic information collected by our web server or third party systems we subscribe to.
Use of personal information
Your personal information enables us to:
- Process your data accurately and securely;
- Communicate with you on matters relevant to the services we provide to you, and from time-to-time provide you with information about Collinson Forex Limited and affiliated entities that may be of interest to you;
- Improve our service and website so we can give you a better experience;
- Provide you with any other services you have requested; and
- Use the information for any other purposes for which you have given us your permission.
Access to your personal information
Giving you control – communication from Collinson Forex Limited
We strive to only send email to those who want to receive it. If you would not like to receive future emails from us, please use the ‘unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of our email communications or call our staff.
Please feel free to contact our Privacy Officer in order to manage the communication we send.
Website Privacy and Security
Website tracking and measurement
Credit and debit card security
We work diligently to protect the security of your personal information, including credit and debit card information, and personal medical information
When you submit personal information including credit card details, a secure server is used. We protect your information during transmission by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information when transmitted over the Internet. You can check that the SSL is active by looking for the padlock symbol on many browsers.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your device/ computer. Ensure you logout when you have finished, especially if using a shared computer.
The material in this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Collinson Forex Limited may make changes or improvements at any time.
Information on the Collinson Forex Limited website, or those of any of its related, affiliated, or subsidiary units, is provided with the understanding that Collinson Forex Limited is not rendering professional advice or recommendations. You should not rely on any information on these pages to replace consultations with qualified professionals to meet your individual needs.